Travel Insurance Plans for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Baggage Protection and more…
If you don’t have a trip protection plan, the cost of your trip may not be refunded in the event you have to cancel. Here are some of the reasons cruise, tour, and travel package customers lose some or all of their vacation investment:
- Personal sickness or injury
- Sickness, injury or death of your traveling companion or of an immediate family member
- An act of terrorism
- Adverse weather or natural disaster
- Being hijacked, quarantined or subpoenaed
- Financial default of travel supplier
- Cancel for any reason (up to 75% – Preferred plan only)
Purchasing TripProtector Preferred, which includes medical, sickness and trip cancellation and interruption coverage, is one way to plan for such unforeseeable circumstances.
- Trip cancellation up to $50,000.
- Trip Interruption up to 200% Trip Cost.
- Baggage Delay 12 hr $400
- Missed Connection $1,000
- HTH helps its members identify, access and pay for the best healthcare anywhere in the world.
- With contracted doctors and hospitals in 190 countries, HTH can deliver cashless and paperless access to inpatient and outpatient care.
- Using the HTH “Global Health & Safety” tools and resources members can better plan for and respond to the challenges of international travel.
- Plan covers everything from an upset stomach to hospitalization, to prescription drugs, to emergency medical evacuation.
- Members can access help 24 hours a day by phone, over the web or through mPassport, the HTH mobile application.
- Unique benefits are available to cover pre-existing conditions, terrorism and more.
- There is no precertification penalty for inpatient or outpatient services.
- Coverage is global but the plan is U.S. led and admitted.
How does Cancel for Any reason benefit work?
Cancel for any reason is a benefit under the TripProtector Preferred plan. If you cancel your trip for any reason not otherwise covered on this plan, you will be reimbursed up to 75% of the prepaid, forfeited, non-refundable payments or deposits you paid for your trip; provided:
- Your premium payment is received within ten (10) days of the date your initial deposit/payment for your trip is received; and
- You insure all prepaid trip costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions and also insure within fifteen (15) days of the payment for those arrangements the cost of any subsequent arrangements (or any other arrangements not made through Your travel agent) added to your trip; and
- You cancel your trip two (2) days or more before your scheduled departure date.
To see the details and purchase the Travel Protection Plan please click below: